Sign in to follow this  
Guest yamane

[FSX] 737NG is comming?

Guest yamane

Hi captains!Can PMDG inform us the target to release 737NG-FSX?My first contact with flight simulator is in 2006 with FSX, and now I wait to try a more real aircraft.I do some searchs and found that PMDG do "the best" B737, so I

Guest Scousefox9

Renato,PMDG do not provide release dates on their products. From experience, they operate on a "test till it's ready policy" where by they don't aim towards targets as such but to completion. I can tell you however, that the NGX is behind the MD-11 in the great scheme of things. If I recall a post by one of the team, it isn't expected to be released within 2007.I hope this answers your question. I think PMDG do "the best" everything to be honest; you heared right ;).

Guest yamane

Thanks for your fast reply Lian!I understand your release politic and I think this is better.So... I

Guest yamane

Hi, I know that is not so good to talk about "release time", but PMDG have plans to release B737 in 2008 or the TEAM are waiting for FS11 (skiping B737 from FSX)?Best regards,Renato S. Yamane