Sign in to follow this  
Guest baddeal

PMDG SHOULD MAKE A GA TRAINER

Guest baddeal

I feel that a Cessna 172 Nav 2 (NOT A G1000) or even a package that has both options would be wonderful for FSX. I personally am impressed by PMDG's aircraft and I and others would love to see a small GA trainer avalible. Especially for student pilots, who need realistic simulations to help them better understand the aircraft. SOME THINGS THAT I FEEL REALLY NEED TO BE IN THE CESSNA 172 are: ADF Realistic stall characteristics and stall horn Real touchdown sounds Gyro on startup (attitude indicator) Many colors/ liverys Transponder standby, alt ect Preflight (something that lets you conduct one) As plane gets older needs oil gas new tires engine, prop For the above : maintenance centerPlease say your thoughts. SHOULD THEY OR NOT. WHY? Add things you would like to see.

Personally no because I would like a working MD11 sometime before mid next year.. no again because I would like a PMDG quality A3xx sometime within the next 2 years. But it would be good If another company created a ultra realistic light aircraft.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest baddeal

I agree. I dont really mind who makes it, but I figured that PMDG makes very nice aircraft and it would be a nice change from the jets

F!light1 has a nice Cessna 172. But its not the 172S with a 180hp engine that I fly. So thats a bummer. Not sure why they wouldn't do a 172S.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest baddeal

I fly A 180HP as well. The 172 is really a wonderful airplane. I would love to see them make one.

Sorry to have such a suspicious nature but I have a feel that you happen to be user 'petermm' who already treated us to a long, exhausting tirade about "PMDG General Avaition Aircraft" a few months ago. Are you 'petermm' under a new nic? The same level of argumentation I would say.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchMichael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

Guest baddeal

I am "petermm" but it is just a different account. I just want to continue to see peoples thoughts on this

Not me. I want to see the Engravity CDU and Go Flight Pro software updated ASAP so these things will work for me (cant see that it would need much of a change really so should be easy to do) and then the 737NX.If I get my hardware/software for a Project Magenta cockpit first then I may never buy the 737NX as it would not work with PM due to offsets/etc not being available.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

Where do these threads come from?? PMDg has displayed no interest in making a GA plane at all. The closest might be the B1900, but I don't see them making those kinds of planes. The majority of what PMDG develop is complex airliners. There are plenty of GAs you can use as trainers. What we need more of are business jets, commuters, and turboprops.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

>I am "petermm" but it is just a different account. I just>want to continue to see peoples thoughts on thisYou should see a psychiatrist.Michael J.

I hate 172s... 210s are cool... I want a nice business jet though.Andrew

Guest baddeal

why would you say that? I just think it is a good idea

Andrew,I hate 172s... It's a plane Andrew. It doesn't hate anybody. It just flies.Gerry