Sign in to follow this  
Guest zalemam

747X Livery Prbolem

Guest zalemam

Hey all I hope you guys can help me! So heres the deal when i fly the air plane during the day time half of the airplanes is like see thou.During the night time the airplane outside and inside has a blue color but you can still see the airplane2007-11-25_0-4-33-836.jpg

Hi,You need to sign your real name to your posts per PMDG forum rules, thanks.What video card are you using and have you updated the drivers recently?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest zalemam

hey,Im using integrated graphics and all the drivers are updated, the cards is intel® 82945G Express Chipset FamilyZaid ALemam

Guest kenspac737

I am having the exact same problem. I installed 747X yesterday on my HPa6152n with Quad CPU2.4s running at 3.39Ghz and 3Gb memory. My graphics card is an Intel 633/631 Express Chipset and it is up to date. I am running Vista but FSX in XP SP1 mode. I have tried different liveries but with the same result. The Right side of the aircraft is fine but the left side is totally transparent, day or night. Please help.Ken Ehlers

Wow! Cool transparent livery BTW !!! :)

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Guest zalemam

still no helpZaid Alemam

Trying to figure out how you did that. ;-) It's an alpha problem but not sure whats going on.

Guest acv130

I have the same problem. Mobile Intel 945 Express (Laptop).Maybe it has to do with the intel video cards(?)Rayen