Sign in to follow this  
Guest davenicoll43

PMDG Website....

Guest davenicoll43

Hello all,For some reason my computer will not show the pics of the MD11 panel....and also I cannot log into the PMDG website...just keep getting Internet explorer (7) cannot show the requested page...Heeelllppp!!!!Dave

I just checked - our site is up and running. No indication of a "no show".

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

No, for pictures i get a box with a red cross in it...and i still get internet explorer cannot display the web page you are requesting..Getting frustrating now...are my settings wrong???I am in the UK..Thank youDave

But my page times out before that time...how can I alter it???Dave

My son who is connected to my computer via a wireless connection has no trouble whatsoever!!Dave

Dave,Troubleshooting local networking problems is kinda outside the scope of what we do here... I'd look on google and checkout sites like www.broadbandreports.com for help.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com