Sign in to follow this  
Guest Will Nogueira

WHERE IS THE MD11 ????

Guest Will Nogueira

The PMDG has an interest in your customers well informed mater?We could have some news?What prevents the launch?Just like me, thousands of users want to hear the answers.Will NogueiraFs 2004

We're all thrilled that so many people have showed so much interest and excitement about the PMDG MD11. What prevents the launch is simply its completion. Be rest assured we will continue to keep everyone informed as best as our schedules allow. Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

At first I was skeptical about the MD-11, but after seeing the development shots I'm becoming more excited. I love the MD-11 and am looking forward to it, but just like most I don't want you to push it. It'd be nice if it was out during my winter break from college, but if not at least I've got some real planes I can fly. ;)

I totally convinced that the MD-11 is going to be a winner. The panels certainly look pretty done.Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I second that comment Sean made about having the MD-11 for our winter holiday from college, especially because I don't have any real planes to fly. But nevertheless, if it's not done, it's simply not done. I mean after seeing the level of detail and functionality you put into this aircraft and making it dual compatible, I can fully understand the delay. And as a very satisfied customer, I know that the wait will be far more than worth it! I just wish it wasn't such a long one! Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png