Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Any Idea What This Is.....?

I know it looks like an overstressed vid card, but it only happens with the 744.Any ideas?

Now THAT is cool. =)First thing I would try: update to the latest nVidia reference drivers.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Yeah that looks like what happens when you get heat artifacting... it's very possible that you'd only see it with the 744 - it's by far the most complicated VC out there and does stress the card more. Check the fan on it and make sure it's still spinning, clean out any dust in it etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Mmmmm.... It's a new build with new card, running latest drivers. All seems fine with hardware.I'm at a loss. All my stress testing & benchmarking software runs fine. Surely, they load the video card more heavily?

I know very little about such things, but it looks like there is an arcane setting someplace that is amiss.My first thought was, Wow! A Stealth 747!!

Dan Downs KCRP

>I know it looks like an overstressed vid card, but it only>happens with the 744.>>Any ideas?I would try different video card driver releases.Waldo

It's FSX, sorry!Driving me nuts - i can't fly VC. I get the same view using the 'hat' switch to look sideways too.

Guest hmswarspite

What's the problem-you have your back up instruments!Colin WarePortland

Yeh, but i don't have a parachute!

Guest thx1137

Are you using DX10 preview? That can do bad things.If it is only one aircraft then the a corrupt set of textures would be my other guess.Steven.

No DX10 on this PC. No Accelleration. All paints and models affected.Bizarrely, if i hookup a second monitor for the panels, it doesn't happen!

Try the following:Go to OPTIONS-->SETTINGS-->DISPLAY-->AIRCRAFT-->On the bottom left of the window make sure that the "2-D PANEL TRANSPARENCY" slider is set to 0% (zero percent.)Hope this helps.Don Bohr

Don Bohr