Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Guestimate for 737NGX for FSX?

No, it's not my 'time of the month' because you were too impatient not to read through Mr Randazzo's stickie telling everyone what the latest news is and what they are planning and the order they would do them in.As a pensioner my eyesight isn't what it used to be but, I don't put both feet in my mouth before I move forward.As has been said, if you want support on here, IF, then the last thing you need to do is to make your self unpopular by trying to run before you walk.We are all enthusiastic on this forum because PMDG are fulfilling our desires for the most realistic simulations in FlightSim.They have studied us, they know what we want and they provide that with the most sincerest support of any product.Nobody has 'jumped down your throat' at all, they have just supplied you with an answer to your initial enquiry therefore, there is no room for your unwarranted sarcasm.We will help you if we can so, now it's apology time from you?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave-o,Ryan meant that you should be posting using real first AND LAST names. That way, yes, I can find who I am talking to in our customer database. Most of the time, as you might have noticed since you read our forum, you'll see that I respond to issues requiring support. Your question was not related to that, and it was answered in jest as you didn't observe (you said you read our forum!) that we don't post release dates - ever. A simple scan (two seconds, you said?) would have shown that too :-).Anyway - I am not taking this thread for more than what it is - a humorous attempt at sidestepping what for you might be a question asked for the first time but for me and the rest of the team (and most of the older forum members) "same-o same-o" (see? I am trying to rhyme with your name!).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>Maybe I'll just wait till someone else comeI'm going to go out on a limb here and say that would be one long wait. ;)

Guest flybywire380

If you dont like it dont post here

Lefteris, Out of curiosity, was my posting of only my first name the reason my support request went unanswered? It was the question regarding .rt2 file format. If so, then I'll be sure to post first and last from now on.Best Regards,John Cagle