Sign in to follow this  
Guest JBBJ

744 & 744F Unflyable with FSpassengers

Guest JBBJ

Hello , I'm using the 744 & 744F for more than 2 years and when I changed of PC , I re-installed everything and it worked fine . However , when I installed the FSpassengers and started my airline again and used the 744 & 744F , the airplane can't climb , even with 50 % of MTOW , the VNAV mode is " ON " but the airplane simply goes to a stall , Exemple : stall at 10.000 Feets with 50 % of MTOW , jet engines 108 % With this configuration , I can't get over 240 Knots , and the aircraft simply goes to the stall . When I put the Vnav mode on , even with FL100 preselected , the aircraft goes up to 3000 ft/min and stall . I thought about FS pax overloading the plane , but that's not the case . Does anyone have a clue for this problem ? Because now , even without FS pax , all my 744 fleet is un-flyable . ( P.S. : I do use Flight sim for 10 years and am an advanced user , it's not a basic problem , it's really weird and I don't understand where does it come from as all my other A/C are fine ( LVLD , ATR72 , PMDG 737Ng fleet ... ) Any help or comment would be really appreciated . Thank you best regards , Jean-Baptiste

Jean-Baptiste,If I recall correctly there is some kind of discrepancy between FSPax and the PMDG fleet due to the way PMDG offsets the X-, Y- and Z-axises. FSPax I think only assumes the FS standard axises are set and you will end up with a correct payload weight but the centre of gravity will be way off the limits, hence your problem manoevering.Hope it helps,

I use the 747F with fspax. Just disable the payload editor. I also created my own 747F payload model to match the real aircrafts weight.do you not have a backup of your 747 aircraft cfg?Rob

Rob Prest

Guest JBBJ

No I don't , and I as I re-installed everything , I can't find the instal files to instal everything again . I tried to re-download the base instaler but PMDG doesn't allow me to do it . If I understand it clearly , my only option would be to buy the extended download for the 744 & 744F ?