Sign in to follow this  
Guest HQ0001

Who can help me on that???

Guest HQ0001

I bought a download version PMDG747X, after several reinstallations I can not install it anymore due to the install limit problem. after clicking the validate button it pop up the following meassage. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/181892.jpgI have mail the support@precisionmanuals.com 2 times from 1 week ago to request the manual approval. But up to now no feedback received. Can anyone advise me how to establish the contact with PMDG? Thanks in advance.

Hi Nameless,You should get an automated response from the support address stating that they have received your email. If you do not get it either your mail is filtered out as spam before reaching PMDG or their reply is filtered out as spam before it reaches you. Please try to resend your request from a web based email address like gmail or hotmail or similar.Hope it helps,

Guest HQ0001

Hi Mats,Thank u for you reply. Still somthing here i am not clear. 1- Must such request mail be send out from the mailbox whichs name is that I regiestered in PMDG as shopping user name? I mean if my user name in PMDG is "schnorchel@sohu.com" must I send this mail from this mail address? 2- Does such mail has any formal format? Thanks again

1. Just provide your order number and other data so that the staff can identify you. 2. Not to my knowledge3. Please take a minute to read up on the forum guidelines. You need to sign your posts with your name. Hope it helps,