Sign in to follow this  
BelgianTiger_2

Anything from PMDG under the Christmas tree?

Hello folks!As the holidays are approaching everyone is running to the stores to get their final presents ready for family and friends,making up that tastfull supper on which we will gain a few kg's :D etc.Now wouldn't it be great if we found something from PMDG lying under the tree?I know i would be thrilled!So PMDG,would it be possible to send all your fans a little present?;)I'm not asking for a full release,but maybe a nice detailed progress report with a lot of screens of the MD11 or other planes would do just fine for me :D.Than all that rest for me to say is:Merry Christmas and Happy newyear to you all!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Guest Ted_Pan

I for one would love to see "it"now that I've finally got FSX running properly on Vista...Any chance that mgmt could at least say [aye or] nay?Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, AlaskaCore 2 Duo E64004Gigs RAMnVidia GTS8800 - 640 mb VRAM

After the 744X mess I don't expect there to be anything forthcoming for quite a while.Gerry

I'm afraid Gerry, while a tad harsh, is correct. Despite Robert's predictions of an MD-11 release before the end of the year, I'd be very surprised to see one.That said, a detailed progress report- without a released date- would be greatly appreciated.Happy Xmas!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

>I'm afraid Gerry, while a tad harsh, is correct. Despite>Robert's predictions of an MD-11 release before the end of the>year, I'd be very surprised to see one.>>That said, a detailed progress report- without a released>date- would be greatly appreciated.>>Happy Xmas!>>Best->Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.pngThat's what i was thinking too.I'm not hoping anymore to see the MD11 this year as i'm sure they are still working/helping pilots with the 744X and most of all,i don't expect them to work during christmas/new year time.:)I wouldn't do so either :(!But i do think a detailed prrogress report with a bunch of screenshots could be possible.It would make a nice end to a rather disturbing year(with FSX and all).So i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping i'll spot a present with PMDG wrapps :D!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

MD-11 is a 2008 product - sorry guys, not happening in the next 5 days lol.We are progressing very nicely with the alpha testing on it though - the VC looks amazing.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>MD-11 is a 2008 product - sorry guys, not happening in the>next 5 days lol.>>We are progressing very nicely with the alpha testing on it>though - >>>>"the VC looks amazing"<<<<.Aaarrghh the "the VC looks amazing" comment can only make us salivate more.>"MD-11 is a 2008 product"< I can live with that, I know I'm not getting a half-a$$' product if you take your time. But a couple of VC screenshots might put us out of our misery, right guys?? ;-)Golli.

Guest sunbear

Just back from 3 weeks in Thailand and was hoping that the MD-11 would be here by now. Unfortunately, it's going to be a pretty bleak Christmas around the house.However, I can always wish for a pre-New Year present....:)Regards,jack