Sign in to follow this  
Guest fyrestrtr

NGX Updates?

Guest fyrestrtr

Any news on the NGX? The website page has been the same for quite some time now. Honestly, I'm waiting for this to come out before I jump to FSX and retire FS9.I know you guys are busy with the MD-11, but don't forget about the little guy :)

You're not alone in that wish at all, there are a great many of us who are now using two versions of FS so that we can continue using a 737NG and would have preferred to see the NGX before the MD11. However we don't run the business and I'm sure there were many good reasons for doing the MD11 first even though it makes the wait for the NGX a painful one.The other factor is of course that while it is good to register here how much us punters are eager to have the NGX, it won't get us anywhere in terms of getting a forecast release date because they won't let us have one, PMDG policy and quite a sensible one IMO. Having no forecast delivery date is far better than being given one and then either a) It gets missed for whatever reason or :( The product is rushed and released with too many bugs in order to hit a deadline. "When it's ready" makes far more sense however frustrating it may be! I too am looking forwards to the many GBs of free disk space one it is released and my PC becomes FSX only!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Guest fyrestrtr

Thanks Bill, I thought I was the only one :)I really, really, really hope I can see some *screenshots* -- the MD-11 screenshots (wow) really didn't help when I went in hopes of seeing something new on the NGX page.

Guest Erups

I doubt PMDG has dual development teams, and as of now, the devteam is focused on the MD11...I sure hope to be corrected :D

Guest sunbear

I'm also hoping that the NGX becomes 'Priority Numero UNO' right after the MD-11 is released...Regards,jack

Gents,Believe me you are not alone wishing to see the NGX. The NG is my favourite aircraft hands down and one reason I have not transitioned to FSX yet (except for beta test flights). But as always we will have to patiently wait for any announcements from the Devs. Be sure though I will not let them forget... ;-)Cheers,

Guest fyrestrtr

Can we ...like ... send them a case of their favorite adult beverage or something to speed up the process? :D

I want this one '737NG' real bad. It should have been the first priority for PMDG. It will most likely be another year. Not much for aircraft for FSX.

Burhan,You can send me a case of my favourite beverage and I'll see what I can do! :-DCheers (literally),