Sign in to follow this  
steinbach72

Problem with reinstall PMDG 747 for Fs9

Hi,I have installed FSX version of PMDG 747 and then FSX to FS9 update, because I still use Fs9 very often. But after updating, all radios disappeared in Fs9 {no numbers on screens}. So I uninstalled FSX version and Fs9 version subsequently, but during removing operation {via remove programs} I lost electrial power at home and uninstall operation was incomplete. If I want to install Fs9 version of PMDG 747 again now, the installer still announce me, that I have version 1.1 installed and I can not proceed. But uninstall is impossible too. Is any way, how to solve it? Where is located file, which tell setup.exe about last version? I dont want reinstall OS !!!!!Thanks Jiri

Delete everything PMDG 744 releated in the FS9 folders. Also, take a look at the fs.cfg file. Make sure you delete the PMDG references for the 744. If you don't have the NG, just delete anything PMDG related. You should then be able to re-install.