Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaybow

Validate

Guest jaybow

Just purchased PMDG 747 for FSX and in trying to validate my license my computer could not get through. Maybe it is a firewall issue. I have Vista Home Premium. Any help would be great. I am really ready to get flying with the big bird.

You can check the Ops site (wiki) or contact PMDG support. They will be able to help.

Guest danielospina

Hi Man, I just bought the PMDG747 with same specs on computer and same problem , can you tell me how to get to the air , or did I just lost my 55Euros.Thanks a lot if you can help me

Guest jaybow

Hi,My problem was in the PMDG system accepting my password. If you are sure you are using the correct order number, the correct validation ID (the really long one with all sorts of characters), then it is very possible it is your password. The PMDG system was not accepting one of the special characters for some reason. I think it was the "&". But either way, if you email them about a password problem, they can look at your valid purchase and if need be, assign a new password that will work in their system. Once they sent me a new password, I was up and flying in no time! Good luck.jaybow

Always a bad idea to put special characters into a password in any situation actually. Restrict them to upper and lower case letters and numbers.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com