Sign in to follow this  
johndrago

Opening Doors No VC - 747X

Hi Guys,When my VC was enabled, I mapped the PAX and cargo doors via the PMDG options. Now that I have disabled the VC via the load manager, my keyboard mappings don't work.Is there a way to still open the PAX and cargo doors using only the 2D panel?Thanks,John

>Hi Guys,>>When my VC was enabled, I mapped the PAX and cargo doors via>the PMDG options. Now that I have disabled the VC via the>load manager, my keyboard mappings don't work.>>Is there a way to still open the PAX and cargo doors using>only the 2D panel?>>Thanks,>>JohnBy the way, this is ONLY for the PAX version.Thanks,John

>>Hi Guys,>>>>When my VC was enabled, I mapped the PAX and cargo doors via>>the PMDG options. Now that I have disabled the VC via the>>load manager, my keyboard mappings don't work.>>>>Is there a way to still open the PAX and cargo doors using>>only the 2D panel?>>>>Thanks,>>>>John>>>By the way, this is ONLY for the PAX version.>>Thanks,>>JohnHi Guys,Sorry to rehash this, but can someone give me a definitive answer on this.Thanks,John

I didn't expect the keyboard mapping to be lost when you disable the virtual cockpit.. just wouldn't expect a connection.I assume you opened the PMDG Options menu for keyboard commands and found they were all gone. If it were me, I'd go "well look at that," and re-enter the settings. Did you try that?

Dan Downs KCRP

>I didn't expect the keyboard mapping to be lost when you>disable the virtual cockpit.. just wouldn't expect a>connection.>>I assume you opened the PMDG Options menu for keyboard>commands and found they were all gone. If it were me, I'd go>"well look at that," and re-enter the settings. Did you try>that?Thanks Dan. Yes, I enable the VC, go into the keyboard commands, and then set them. I then go back to load manager, and turn the VC off. When I load the 747x, the commands as well as the doors don't work. I then go into the keyboard commands, and they are not on the list.So, the commands seem to only appear with the VC turned on, and can only be used with the VC turned on. If the VC is turned off, the commands don't work, and I can't operate the entry doors, or cargo doors.At least, this is what I'm seeing. Any confirmation would be helpful.Thanks!John