Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark2112

Aircraft not following flight plan properly

Guest Mark2112

Hello all!I have just installed the 747X and I just had my first flight. On the flight I noticed that on the map, my aircraft does not follow the path properly. It will follow it for a bit and then veer off, then go back and forth. It also acts up when doing an ILS approach, I found that I lined up according to the ILS but the map had me to the left of the runway.I have tried a re-install but the problem still persists. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help!Mark

Guest robbo3066

MarkHave a look at the topic 'LNAV problem'I think it is the same. I have replied on that topic with a solution, not an easy one, I might add.Rob

Guest Mark2112

Thanks for your reply, I found your post and it does not look easy, but I am using XP and I was hoping someone would know it that would work for it as well. I am not keen on re-installing XP but anything that could make it work I guess!!Mark

Guest bombayduck260992

I have the same problem, it just won't follow the Flight-Plan.So does this mean that I only have to re-install the PMDG747-400 or my whole computer running on XP?Swayze

Do you guys all have the 737PIC also installed? That's what did it for me.

Guest Mark2112

I don't have that plane. I am quite eager to get this issue solved because, other than the LNAV issue, I really enjoyed my last flight. Mark