Sign in to follow this  
DF9AA

FS9/XP/Graphic problem

Hi,yesterday I finished my flightplanning program for the 738 and I liked to test it - so I reactivated my FS9/XP machine and had a good flight from SIN to KIX . . . and my calculated plan was just fine . . .Today I wanted to fly from my hometown Berlin and started the FS9 and after roughly 5 to 10 mins the screen went blank, the PC was just freezed and I could only hit the ON/OFF switch. I am pretty sure that nothing was changed during the night when I was in bed . . . I loaded new display drivers for X1650 series but nothing changed - sometimes it stopped already at the gate, sometimes during taxiing, but I never got airborne. Sometimes a failure message came up from MS telling me something about a STOP FAILURE.Any ideas what happened ?Happy New Year !Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman Fosterhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

After a few adjustments on the graphic card ( hardware acceleration 2 digits to left from max - I found this hint on a MS site ), I got in the air but passing Fl180 it freezed again . . .Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman Fosterhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg