Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buck Bolduc

Changed Email

Guest Buck Bolduc

I couldn't upgrade to 747x until today. I thought my account was up to date but I guess I may be out of luck.I tried to log in with my old Email account, no go.The new account is not in PMDG's database so, no go, I'm kinda stuck. I don't see a way to update an Email change online.I may have to stick with 747fs9.Buck

Guest Buck Bolduc

If you changed your ISP you are out of luck regarding the upgrade, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Buck,I changed my ISP some time ago and was able to change my email address in the PMDG store without need of assistance from staff. You do however need to remember your username and password for this to work out. If you do not remember your username and password I would guess you need someone at PMDG to reset your account. A tad bit late for that now I would assume being holidays and all.Sorry I can't be of more assistance,

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Buck,>>I changed my ISP some time ago and was able to change my email>address in the PMDG store without need of assistance from>staff. You do however need to remember your username and>password for this to work out. If you do not remember your>username and password I would guess you need someone at PMDG>to reset your account. A tad bit late for that now I would>assume being holidays and all.>>Sorry I can't be of more assistance,Matt. I used the correct user name and password. "not in database" was the response. I sent an Email with the re-download order#'s and all but got an auto reply, understandable.Is there a way to prove being a prior customer on the open new account page or purchase page?

Hi Buck,Sorry you are having trouble. Don't worry though, even with an ISP change or email address change, you will still be able to validate the upgrade that you purchased.Go to www.precisionmanuals.comClick on the "SHOP" tabEnter your old email address, and your password, and click LOGINThen click on the link for "modify personal information". You can change your email address there.If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact support@precisionmanuals.com (you probably won't get a reply until after the New Year Holiday... )Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi Buck,>>Sorry you are having trouble. Don't worry though, even with>an ISP change or email address change, you will still be able>to validate the upgrade that you purchased.>>Go to www.precisionmanuals.com>>Click on the "SHOP" tab>>Enter your old email address, and your password, and click>LOGIN>>Then click on the link for "modify personal information". You>can change your email address there.>>If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact>support@precisionmanuals.com (you probably won't get a reply>until after the New Year Holiday... )>>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgThanks Vic!It went well this time. Updated my personal info. Download went smoothly.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Buck