Sign in to follow this  
Guest suchaloser

BSOD after installing PMDG

Guest suchaloser

Hi I'm Nelson and I need help.. :DBSOD appears after loading FSX with PMDG... Can you guys helped me ? Thanks !!2004333248688947239_rs.jpg2004328479406638594_rs.jpg2004345869630929732_rs.jpg

Guest jgcomp

I experienced something similar and found my solution in adding RAM. I had 2 Gigs and running everything in FSX nicely until I installed and used the PMDG747. Everything seems to be running fine now after adding 2 more Gigs.Jean-Guy

Guest suchaloser

>I experienced something similar and found my solution in>adding RAM. I had 2 Gigs and running everything in FSX nicely>until I installed and used the PMDG747. Everything seems to be>running fine now after adding 2 more Gigs.>Jean-Guy Hey Jean-Guy, I have already 3Gig of Ram in total..

Guest jgcomp

Then check this siteJG

Guest suchaloser

>And this one>http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-3...0x000000D1.htmlGreat link but I hope it helps me..I went to Control Panel -> Adminstrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> SystemAnd found that PMDG have some error.. Here it is : 1)Generate Activation Context failed for D:Program FilesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully..2)Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system..3)Dependent Assembly Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.4)Generate Activation Context failed for D:Program FilesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully..5)Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system..6)Dependent Assembly Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.And that's it... I really hope you guys can helped me :) Thanks

Those are general errors in the event log - notice both FSUIPC and our module did it... you've got something going on with your system that isn't caused by us.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I had a similar problem a year ago, after checking and replacing various components, I discovered it was memory errors. There is a program called MEMTEST86. Try a search to find it. It will require that you boot from a 3.5 floppy drive. It will run the test upon startup. You may be suprised/angry at what you might see. Fortunately I had just bought the memory and it was easy to get a replacement. vrTodd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Guest suchaloser

>I had a similar problem a year ago, after checking and>replacing various components, I discovered it was memory>errors. There is a program called MEMTEST86. Try a search to>find it. It will require that you boot from a 3.5 floppy>drive. It will run the test upon startup. You may be>suprised/angry at what you might see. Fortunately I had just>bought the memory and it was easy to get a replacement. >>vr>ToddHi Todd, So I just let the MEMTEST do everything ? OK.. Now it's scanning or moving.. I guss It will be quite long to complete 100% pass.. Thanks !!

Guest suchaloser

Did the test and there's no errors :) What's next XD

Those are reported by the Windows SideBySide system. They should not be viewed as errors though - that's a problem reported to Microsoft already. They simply mean that the system is looking for installed versions of SimConnect and not finding some (which is normal, since we look for SP2/AccelPack, SP1 and RTM versions, so if you haven't installed SP2, that's what you get).Note that FSUIPC is reporting the same - logical, as Pete's code does exactly the same thing.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Nelson,Did a quick search on this - try the following;Start-->Run-->cmd then click OK...this will put you in the command prompt, type the following command:netsh int ip reset c:reset_tcpip.txtreboot and see if the blue screen continues.If you still have problems:Reinstalling SP2 should get you a new tcpip.sys.Leo Godalming UKhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg..and I think my friends are sad 'cause they DON'T use Flight sim...

Louise

London, UK

Guest suchaloser

Hey, I think PMDG planes are running fine now.. I just installed Driver Genius and it updated all my drivers and now it's fine !! :D Thanks for all your helps.. :(