Sign in to follow this  
Guest didi0226

fsx display issues

Guest didi0226

Hi,First flight tonight with my brand new bird 744x and also first disapointment.Everything goes fine and then after a while,i get nothing in outside view and soon after the cockpit disapears with no fsx crash,i just end with a black display no outside views,this happens app 10 minutes after the flight have started.Event viewer goes as this:Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module PMDG_747400_Main.DLL_unloaded, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x472b3a38, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x210e6a20, process id 0xfc8, application start time 0x01c8556dfb22c3fe.I've been through the dll.xml stuff as i have the wilco 737 installed.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlFalseFalseObject Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dllTraffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dllVisual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dllFSForce DLLfalsefalseC:Program FilesFSForce 2.0FSForce.dllPMDG OptionsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dllPMDG EventsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dllPMDG SoundsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dllFSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dllMaddog 2006FalseFalseC:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesLeonardoSH.dllLevel-D SimulationsFalseFalseModulesLVLD.dllAddon ManagerFalseFalsebglmanx.dllIvApFalseC:Program Files (x86)IVAOIvAp v2ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dllFeelThere PIC737X HelperFalseFeelThereB737PIC737XH.dllMy fsx is brand new fresh reinstall+acceleration pack everything from scratch.One thing very strange at a certain time i've lost sound cockpit sound,reloaded the sim and load the 744 and the vnav swith was on and i was unable to turn it off the fmc was still loaded from previous flight??My configuration is:coreduo 67004 gigs of corsair 64008800gtxvista64 latest nvidia drivers+lates windows updatefsx+accelerationBtw i'm flying online.?!Regards and thanks for any forthcomming help.

Guest didi0226

>Hi,>First flight tonight with my brand new bird 744x and also>first disapointment.>>Everything goes fine and then after a while,i get nothing in>outside view and soon after the cockpit disapears with no fsx>crash,i just end with a black display no outside views,this>happens app 10 minutes after the flight have started.>>Event viewer goes as this:>Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp>0x46fadb14, faulting module PMDG_747400_Main.DLL_unloaded,>version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x472b3a38, exception code>0xc0000005, fault offset 0x210e6a20, process id 0xfc8,>application start time 0x01c8556dfb22c3fe.>>I've been through the dll.xml stuff as i have the wilco 737>installed.><?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>>> Launch> dll.xml> False> False> > Object Placement Tool> True> False> ..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission>Creation Kitobject_placement.dll> > > Traffic Toolbox> True> False> ..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment>KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dll> > > Visual Effects Tool> True> False> ..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment>KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dll> > > FSForce DLL> false> false> C:Program FilesFSForce 2.0FSForce.dll> > > PMDG Options> False> PMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dll> > > PMDG Events> False> PMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dll> > > PMDG Sounds> False> PMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dll> > > FSUIPC 4> False> ModulesFSUIPC4.dll> > > Maddog 2006> False> False> C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft>Flight Simulator XModulesLeonardoSH.dll> > > Level-D Simulations> False> False> ModulesLVLD.dll> > > Addon Manager> False> False> bglmanx.dll> > > IvAp> False> C:Program Files (x86)IVAOIvAp>v2ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll> > > > FeelThere PIC737X Helper> False> FeelThereB737PIC737XH.dll> >>>>My fsx is brand new fresh reinstall+acceleration pack>everything from scratch.>One thing very strange at a certain time i've lost sound>cockpit sound,reloaded the sim and load the 744 and the vnav>swith was on and i was unable to turn it off the fmc was still>loaded from previous flight??>>My configuration is:>coreduo 6700>4 gigs of corsair 6400>8800gtx>vista64 latest nvidia drivers+lates windows update>fsx+acceleration>Btw i'm flying online.?!>>Regards and thanks for any forthcomming help.I've just forgot to sign my message.Didier Querville