Sign in to follow this  
Guest qq290677797

Auto approaching problem, need help...

Guest qq290677797

Hello all, I'm new here. First of all, I'm gonna to introduce myself. I'm... (Get out of here or say something important!)Sorry about that, just a small kidding.OK, I use to fly PMDG 747-400X. When I set up the ILS frequency in the FMC, the PFD shows ***(ILS's name)/XXX(true heading). Normally, XXX should be magnetic heading. In ND, It shows correct: ***(ILS's name), and course XXX (magnetic heading). Because of it, my PMDG 747-400X can't make a normal auto approach: LCD shows I'm not on the loc, but the computer doesn't correct it?!!I didn't install any add-on scenery or add-on airplane except PMDG 747-400X. Did somewhere I went wrong? Help...

"the PFD shows ***(ILS's name)/XXX(true heading). Normally, XXX should be magnetic heading."Which airport/runway are you using? The PDF should be showing "XXX(magnetic)", also.Could you post a screenshot of your main panel please?Thanks.Q> Ян

Guest qq290677797

All airports! It's odd. I'm new here, I still don't know how to post pictures. I've post pictures on the other website, but the website is write in Chinese. Would you mind to have a look?My friends have already started to discuss, they thought that I have to install FSUIPC first so that they can analize.The website with my screenshot of PMDG 747-400X:http://bbs.fsim.com.cn/thread-1595-1-2.html

I tried.. but couldn't get past the login page :((I can read a little Japanese, but the Chinese characters often have a different meaning to similar ones in Japanese.)Regards.Q> イアン

Guest qq290677797

Oh, I forgot that the website need to log in... sorry about that.Now we have two solution:1. I creat a account for you.2. Teach me how to post picture.Which way do you think faster?

Guest qq290677797

OK, I creat a new account for you.Type "thankyou" on the first line, type "thankyou" also on the second line, then press

I'm not sure if the photos will help (I can't read some of the things on the displays). Anyway, I downloaded them and tried to upload them on the PMDG forum... but the AVSIM upload system is telling me that the pics are too big.Looking at your pictures, everything in the cockpit looks normal (autopilot modes and annunciations, etc), but, as you say, the airplane is flying left of the ILS. All your settings are correct.If anyone else can think of a solution, please let us know!Cheers.Q> P.S. By the way, did you manually enter the ILS frequency and course... or use an FMC Approach? Have you tried both ways?

Guest qq290677797

What a pity but thank you anyway.My friends also got confuels. :(

Guest qq290677797

Hello Qavion. Hello everyone.The problem had already been fixed successfully! Do you guys want to know how?The problem was due to the fsx installed path named in Chinese.Before I fixed the problem, my game was under E:?