Sign in to follow this  
Jockos

Airac Cycle 0801

Folks, If I read the post of 21/12 correctly in regard to where Airac files and SIDSTARS files are to be posted in FS9 and FSX respectively, I believe there is another error in cycle 0801 out today. While both sims will pick up the Airac files correctly for 0801, the SIDSTARS for FS9 have been placed incorrectly under the FMCWP folder. So, when accessing SIDSTARS under FS9 you will not have the latest TP's from Navigraph.I think I got it right!!Regards to allJock McIntyre (YMML)

Jock McIntyre

Jock, you're correct. This error was introduced by Richard in his attempt to fix a different error.. seems like I've explained the PMDG file locations to him on at least two occasions last month but his mind must be on other matters.I'd like someone from PMDG, such as Ryan, to try to deal with this housekeeping issue once more.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan.I just realised that Navigraph have also made a mistake with the FSX SIDSTARS. Their installer has created a sub folder called SIDSTARS under Navdata and placed the 0801 TP's there. Of course they should be placed in the SIDSTARS folder under PMDG.All rather confusing, but hope this clarifies where the current SIDSTARS should be placed.I agree,that folks at PMDG should take this up with Richard.RegardsJock McIntyre (YMML)

Jock McIntyre

Thanks Ryan..

Dan Downs KCRP

Browsing Stephen's homepage, it indicates that he's on vacation from Jan 9 to the 27th. Since Ryan's e-mail is probably gonna be burried in his Inbox by the time he gets back, you may want to send a duplicate e-mail around the 27th.http://www.navdata.at/"I make holiday from 9th till 27th of January, therefor no mail, forum or ticket support available at this time ... thank you very much!"

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE