Sign in to follow this  
Guest knasen86

Update AIRAC file

Guest knasen86

Hey all, I want to know if it is possible to update 1 particular file, I have a scenery for TNCM (St.Maarten, Juliana) that have an ILS, but the fmc don't know that there is an ILS now on the airport so I can't select ILS landing in the fmc, so is it possible to edit the SID/STAR for the airport and add that? This is how the sid/star looks like now: // TNCM (ST.MAARTEN)// Data provided by Navigraph - www.navigraph.com// Data copyright © 2007 European Aeronautical Group.// This data my not be used, recompiled, interpreted or // distributed for any purpose without the written consent // of Navigraph.//// The contents of this database is dated and must not be // used for real world navigation as it is unlawful and // unsafe to do so.// ------------------------------------------------------// AIRAC Cycle : 0801 (17/JAN/2008 - 13/FEB/2008) - Rev.1// ------------------------------------------------------FIXESFIX C278I COLOCATED PJM 278 9FIX C288I COLOCATED PJM 288 9FIX C298I COLOCATED PJM 298 9FIX C308I COLOCATED PJM 308 9FIX CF09 LATLON N 18 1.15332 W 63 15.45666FIX D276I LATLON N 18 1.01832 W 63 16.49832FIX FF09 LATLON N 18 1.28832 W 63 14.41668FIX MA09 LATLON N 18 1.96332 W 63 9.21498FIX PJM LATLON N 18 2.28684 W 63 7.09998ENDFIXESRNWSRNW 09RNW 27ENDRNWSSIDSENDSIDSSTARSENDSTARSAPPROACHESAPPROACH VORD09 FIX CF09 2130 FIX FF09 2130 FIX MA09 600 RNW 09 TRK 096 UNTIL 600 HDG 160 UNTIL 1500 TURN RIGHT DIRECT FIX PJM AT OR ABOVE 2500 TRANSITION PJM FIX PJM AT OR ABOVE 2500 TRK 318 UNTIL 7.0 FROM FIX PJM FIX C308I FIX C298I FIX C288I FIX C278I FIX D276I ENDAPPROACHESGATESENDGATESThe ILS is on the rnw 9 with frequency 110.10 and course 94

Nameless, (sign your real name to all posts per forum rules please)There's a tutorial available at www.planepath.com for editing the SIDSTAR files, but you'll also probably need to add the ILS freq to the actual navdata files themselves, which are in either FS9/FMCWP or FSX/PMDG/NAVDATA.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

There is a good tutorial at Terry Yingling's site planepath.comAdding the approach to the sidstar needs the navaid to exist in FS, check this first otherwise before you start.The line for runway 9 at TNCM in the wpNavAPT.txt navdata file needs to have the ils freq and course.. see the datadictionary in PMDG Ops for help on this.You need to add at least the FAF fix to the fixes section and the approach to that section in the sidstar file, so you'll need the coordinates for at least one fix.Good luck, and let me know if you get stuck.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest knasen86

I did take a look at that, and it is to complicated for me, I think I bother this sadly.