Sign in to follow this  
vybhav

PMDG-GoFlight MCP Pro Hardware Interface

Hello,I am now in the process of setting up my machine to make the plunge into FSX and deciding the addon aircrafts to buy. In this respect I want to know if the PMDG plans to release the "PMDG-GoFlight MCP Pro Hardware Interface " version for FSX.I really enjoyed this in FS9 and cant think of flying without it.Can you please let me know if this is PMDG's immediate plan?RegardsVybhava SrinivasanBangalore, India

Yes, it is - once the Service Release (which is in its final testing stages) is out, you'll see all the other hardware-related driver products available soon after.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Thats agreat news,will await for announcements.RegardsVybhava SrinivasanBangalore, India

>, you'll see all the other>hardware-related driver products available soon after.What do you mean by this? Drivers/sdk for non go-flight modules? such as opencockpits mcp etc?Are we finally going to be able to use PMDG products properly?James