Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Bit o' work in progress...

That looks great, almost real! Is this from the 2D or VC panel? I'm definitely looking forward to this release, although I'm glad I don't have an FS computer here at school because I'd never get any homework done when this gets released!:)

Hi, looks good for a preview picture. Is this FS9 or FSX? Looking forward for an FS9 release also. Jan-Paul

This is from the 2D panel... screenies from the VC panel will follow at a later time :-).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

This is FSX. We're trying our best to maintain compatibility between versions, though I do foresee some slight differences due to the inherent platform changes (enhancements in FSX).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Looks good Lefteris. Thanks for posting.

>For those of you who've frequented this forum for "quite>awhile", this image may bring back some fond memories of>"kind, nice, lovely" discussions and word exchanges... that>was then... this is now :-).Hey.......was that a dig at me :) ??????Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

The name of the picture file is ngx_irs_wip.jpg so I'd assume it's for the NGX indeed! :)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Now isn't that a sight for sore eyes! ;-)People, please turn your PMUs (patience mode units) to HIGH. It's gonna be a long flight.Cheers,

I agree Mats, I've never been more anxious to get an addition than I am the NGX. Uhrah!

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Lefteris!I am a supporter of the 737NG i have bought a couple of years ago.But i miss some things like the IRS system :( Wich is a little sad.Is the NGX also foreseen to be released for FS9?Looking forward for the MD-11 too, seems an nice plane!Greetings,Pelusa

>People, please turn your PMUs (patience mode units) to HIGH.It's been on high since the screens of the MD-11 2D panels. :( But seriously, I didn't expect to see anything on the NGX so soon. It really does look amazing. I can't wait to see more!Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Looks good and even better to see that its a work in progress, lets just hope that they make it a proper sim and allow all the many owners of hardware MCP's and not just the rather naff go-flight one, interface with it, otherwise Level-D will still remain the only true "real as it can get" sim.RegardsJames

>Otherwise Level-D will still remain the only true "real as it can get">sim.How so?