Sign in to follow this  
Guest ash

Canadian airports SIDS/ STARS

Guest ash

Not sure if i' not doing this correctly, but I have the PMDG 737 software but can't seem to find any Canadian Airport SIDs and STARs.As I fly out of Toronto, i wanted to use the software in and around Toronto. Any help is appreciated..thanks in advance..

Hello 'Ash' (please sign off your post with your real name - forum rules)Not sure if you are a newbie to the PMDG 737 but you must have the FMC initialised with departure and arrival airports before you see any SIDSTARS. Apologies in advance if I am being too simplistic here.SIDSTARS for FS9 are contained in the following folder structure:-FS9PMDGSIDSTARSIf there are no text files in the SIDSTARS subfolder you will not see any SIDSTARS in the FMCIf you have been using the service from Navigraph, their installer has been placing SIDSTARS in the incorrect folder structure. Look in:-FS9FMCWPNAVDATASIDSTARSIf you see SIDSTAR text files in this sub folder, copy them to the SIDSTAR subfolder under PMDGNavigraph is payware and they include SIDSTARS for many places throughout the world. Certainly, CYYZ is included in their latest Airac cycle.If you elect not to use this service, free SIDSTARS are provided from a number of sources. Look in at PMDG Ops under 737 FAQ's/NAVDATA on how to obtain them. Trust all of this may assist you.RegardsJock McIntyre (YMML

Jock McIntyre