Sign in to follow this  
Guest KMcA6107

No Answer?

Guest KMcA6107

Hi. I dont wanna sound like an unhappy camper.... (here comes the big but), BUT...lolI bought the 747 QOS back in 2006. I had a hard drive crash recently and lost everything. the download link i had expired, so i emailed you guys (PMDG) about getting a new key, in the email was a copy of my sales receipt.That was Friday, almost a week ago. No Response. OKay, i thought, ill go onto the site...emailed the same thing directly from the site...no response.I bought that thing for 3.50 or so that backs up your stuff for a year 2 days ago, and with the purchase...asked the same question. no response...no download link.Checked again today and emailed again today...same ol same ol.I just need a durn new download link so i can re-d/l the 747 QOS (Not cargo) for FS9.Am I able to get an answer here?

Did you get the automated response when you emailed support? If you didn't, then either they aren't getting your emails, or you aren't getting theirs.

Guest KMcA6107

no, i got no automated responses. wierd, seeing how i even thought about that and changed my emails on my PMDG account to another one.I emailed updateme@precisionmanuals.com or whatever it is each of the times. that's the email address they said to use for this kinda thing.

Try emailing the support address from a gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail or other web based email address. If you don't get an automated response the communication is not established.Hope it helps,

Yep - that means a spam filter somewhere (usually your ISP) is blocking our emails to you. Try with a Gmail account or something like that and we'll get it taken care of.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest KMcA6107

>Yep - that means a spam filter somewhere (usually your ISP)>is blocking our emails to you. Try with a Gmail account or>something like that and we'll get it taken care of.Thanks guys. Ill try it from my gmail account. I did it originally from my work email (which my PMDG account was set up on), then changed it all to my Yahoo...still nothin.I'll give my gmail a try

Guest KMcA6107

ok, I sent one from my gmail accountkmcaveney [at] gmail [dot] comhopefully you guys got it!

Nameless-Normally I'd use this opening line to tell you that if you read the forum guidelines, you'd also realize that you need to sign your name to your posts here in the PMDG forum- and then I might even sarcastically suggest that reading the instructions related to product replacement is important too...But you seem to have gotten to the product replacement instructions without problem- So I'll give you 50% credit and assume you'll sign your posts in accordance with the forum guidelines in the future. :-pIf you haven't received an email back from us- then as Ryan said- it is likely a spam filter problem. We found that our server was erroneously listed on one of the spam blacklists early this week- so you might have become a victim of that.It appears that you re-sent us your download requirement- so you should have received an automated reply from us- followed by an actual reply later in the same day.If you do not hear from us by Friday night- let us know here...Thanks for your patience- this was likely caused by the spam filter at your ISP- but it isn't your fault- so we appreciate the patience.(The down side of internet business...occasionally these things happen!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com