Sign in to follow this  
tascull2004

Pogo Stick on the 747-400

Hey...after grabbing a can of Jetfuel energy drink from the upper deck galley of the 747-400, I noticed a pogo stick leaning against a bulkhead. So what's up with that? I tried clicking on it but it didn't seem to be active. Anyone successfully pogo? Might be a great exercise on these long flights....probably scare the paxs, though.

It's from an old thread about PMDG making a pogo stick for the sim. Basically a joke thread that I think someone said PMDG could make a pogo stick exciting in the sim and that's how much their programming was appreciated. I really don't remember for sure though and I didn't keep up with that thread. It's just an easter egg for a laugh though in the 744.A follow-up thread about the pogo stcik I don't remember posting in... :( http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...71020&mode=full

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Nameless-Please include your name in all posts in this forum. We require it per the forum guidelines at the top of the forum that you were required to read prior to posting. Yes- someone finally found the pogo stick!As chris mentioned, this little tradition started as a joke about four years ago- and every PMDG product since has included a pogo stick. ;-)You'd be amazed how few of them people actually find. :-)Vin will be pleased!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Although I have my hours in the Queen, and clicked many times on many long flights while walking around, I was never able to find the pogo stick! And even now, after some detailed explanation I can't see it. Could someone posts some shots of how and where to find it? I know it's trivial but I have to know it :-)

IIRC, it's only in the RR version. IDK for sure tho. :)

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Yeeee, found it! :-) *Boing, boing, boing, boing........." :D

Yes, thank you. I never thought that it is going to be RR version ONLY...

This is an absolute outrage. I cannot believe PMDG was so lazy as to only include the pogo stick in ONE version of the 744. Shame, shame!:( :( :(