Sign in to follow this  
Guest scupper2

Loading Routes Into FMC

Guest scupper2

Greetings, I'm having a problem getting a route into the 747 FMC.I downloaded a file with many routes generated by FSbuild and attempting to load it into the 747 FMC.I'm wondering if it's a file name/extension problem or what.The file is: "EGLLVCGI2.rte"Directory I load into:"C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PMDGFLIGHTPLANS"I've been able to load another but not this one.Any help greatly appreciated,Thanks,Ray

Guest scupper2

Hi Denis, Sorry it was late and fingers were tired.Should have been:"EGLLVCBI2.rte"Bandarankaike Int

Guest scupper2

Just found my problem.Needed to use the entire filename into the "CO ROUTE" EGLLVCBI2, I dropped the "2" thinking it'd confuse the FMC.Now to finish programming my flt.Man I love this PMDG 747!!!!Thanks,Ray