Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

B1900D for FSX

Guest pookie

Hello all ... I would like to "re"purchase the B1900D (since I can't find what I did with the last one I bought) and install it on my PC again. The problem is that I now only have FSX installed (no hint of FS9 remains on my PC).If I buy the B1900D, will it install on my PC without finding FS9 and will it convert for use with FSX as explained on the PMDG website? Anyone using the B1900D with everything working in FSX?Thanks.

Guest pookie

Thanks Dez, but that doesn't answer my question.

Guest k7kdh

If the question was how do I install the PMDG B1900D in FSX , the answer that he gave you is how to do it.... Happy TrailsKevin Hite

cant really tell what your exact question is either. I have nothing but FSX on my computer and the B1900D works almost perfectly... The only issues I have are graphical.The nosecone is clear, the spinning propellers cause an issue with clouds along the horizon, and there is a square shape in the VC that looks like some kind of reflection off the outside or something. all minor issues that you don't notice if you look for them.

Noah Bryant

I can't see any problem's with installing. What you WILL find is that, it has gone into the 'Aircraft' folder instead of the correct 'Sim Objects/Airplanes' folder. All you than need to do is to 'cut and paste' into the corect folder. The effects and guauges will have sorted themselves out for you.Go for it!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest kidaamnesiac

How do I install the liveries for the B1900 into FSX please?I realise this is an old post, but its related slightly..

Short answer is yes. Without FS9 installed, it will still install, but you will need to take the steps layed out in the pmdg ops wiki to get it to work in FSX (the product was created for FS2004 and we have not updated the installer to work with FSX).Best,http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...er_MD11_Vin.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg