Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colwell1199

EICAS problem

Guest Colwell1199

hey everyone, i just got the fsx pmdg tonight and when i got on, all 4 of my MFD's where blank. i went though the whole pre-flight check list and nothing mentions it. I'm running FSX with both service pack 1 and 2. i'm also running it under XP if that has anything to do with it. the game looks and runs beautiful but this issus has me scratching my head. i don't know what else to do, i'll keep reading and trying to fix it on my side. Thanks everyone!

Guest Colwell1199

nevermind guys, i figured it out.

Please post using your real name. Anonymous posts such as yours make us believe you're trying to hide. I looked into our database and found no "Colwell" so could it be that "figuring it out" involved applying the appropriate crack to bypass the license security?Then again, you might very well be a legitimate customer and asking such a question would really merit a fast response by our support team...Using your real name would not have us guessing like that, you see...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg