Sign in to follow this  
Vic1

half a plane

Is this the British Air livery downloaded from our web site?

Vid Card NVidia 8800GTX with latest WHQL drivers (not at home at present so cant give you exact numbers) and the latest beta version after that. Both showed this only during night flights.I have just the basic 3 defaults loaded. No extra liveries at all while I try out different things.When this happened I also noted that the VC did not exist properly either. Main panels were there but none of the gauges, levers, and such and when panning down could look right through the floor.Strange but only down the left side and also engines gone as well.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra SuperClocked SILENT 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) and the latest drivers yesvista 64kav

yes from the liveries on pmdg site its not just the ba version ive had it with virgin tookav

yes the vc was also not right on occasions when i saw this but not always fmc's blanked out just beige no displays. the outside issue would also just happen after a perfectly normal start to a flight then suddeny half a plane, i found that bringing up task manager and then back into fsx would fix the issue temporarily but then it would re appear and the flight would be overkav

ive flown the 747x since it came out in xp and i never saw this happen only since i bought a new machine with vista 64bit. The new pc has every possible latest driver for all components cpu , mb, gpukav

Kav,it looks like the fuse alpha is being ignored by your vid card. Sorry, does this also happen during daylight operation?

yes it happens in the day but its only every now and again that i see this at all every 3-4th flight perhapskav

That's the new 'glass topped'version. Said to have unique air conditioning ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png