Sign in to follow this  
Derfel

Second attempt

My first msg got completely ignored by the PMDG team. Hopefully this time some of them will spent five minutes to take a look at my problem.Again, FS9 crashes while I am flying the 747 with any livery. In particular using Filemon I found out that FS9 is looking for a file in the following directory:C:....Flight Simulator 9aircraftPMDG747-400texture.lh.datNow my question is: Should such a file exist in the PMDG747-400 directory?? Thank you very muchp

Hi PI am not part of the PMDG team, just a happy user of their products. You mentioned being ignored by the team, that is not my experience and a little harsh on your side, especially as you have ignored the forum rules by not signing your real name as required, so see how easy it is to ignore things. However I did open up my folders to the one that you say is giving you problems and in MY PMDG747-400 folder I have 13 folders and 6 files not in folders and a search of my system did not reveal a file by the name you quoted.So on my working system i do not have a file called texture.ih.dat. If you want to compare file structures with my working version, please just ask.best regardsJohn Calleja (BAW352, armchair pilot)

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Unsigned,we have no files with that extension. Sorry, but we have no idea what's going on. Can I suggest you uninstall and re-install the airplane?

Jonh,thank you for your answer. As me being harsh I agree with you and I apologise. I used to sign all my e-mails with my firt name initial p (paolo), that's the reason why I disregarded the forum rule.I used to receive quick answers from PMDG team too, but that was long time ago.....Thanks again JonhI will try to figure out why FS9.exe calls for that file.Regards,PAOLO