Sign in to follow this  
Moss1974

747 liveries not installing

I have owned the 744 and 744F for nearly a year and never had a problem till now. When I first downloaded it I also downloaded the British Airways, Global Supply Sysstems, FedEx, Cargolux and Malaysian liveries. All installed and worked perfectly.Last week I decided to download the Emirates SkyCargo livery. I installed it as normal but it didn't appear in the drop down menu in FS9. Thinking I may have accidently downloaded the FSX version I uninstalled and downloaded again making sure it was the FS9 version. Still it wouldn't appear so I checked the aircraft cfg and the livery was present.I contacted PMDG and they sent me a new cfg file but this didn't correct it. I then uninstalled all the liveries and the base packages for the 744 and 744F. Following a reinstall I opened FS9 and then in the drop down menus all my old liveries were there even though I hadn't installed them however they just appeared as grey 747's.I have tried other liveries such as Cathay Pacific from PMDG and also some of the repaints from Avsim but the only liveries I can make work are the original liveries.I am now at a loss as to do next. I noticed in my account that my original download link for the base packages has expired could this have something to do with it ?Anyway I know this is a bit long winded but please any advice from anyone now would be so much appreciated as I am now desperate - I only want to fly the 747 with the correct liveries.Thanks Andy.