Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

A320 Aircraft are you still producing this??????

Hi PMDG,Just one question from looking at your website it doesn't have anything with regards the A320 you was going to produce which was mentioned several months back. Is this still happening????? I do hope so.RgdsJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

In the absence of any reply from PMDG assume that they are going to work on the MD11 first and then the NGX and then after that who knows? Need I say more?Gerry

No reply, no news on the website.I suppose it's pretty down on the priority list, on top of that, it will probably be exclusively for FSX as the MD 11. Too bad...a PMDG A320 series with full FBW for FS9 would be a dream come true!!RegardsOnurLTBA

Last I heard (which was admittedly a while ago), the A320 is on the back burner. Apart from the MD-11 and NGX, they're waiting on the upcomming AXP A320. They don't want to end up with two different A320's and have us struggle to decide which to get. From what I here, the AXP A320 is supposed to be revolutionary as far as addon aircraft go since it will have some independance from FS. Not to say that that PMDG can't match or exceed their efforts.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Yeah, that's what they tell us, and you really believe it?Project of them looks very much abandoned.Regards,

>Last I heard (which was admittedly a while ago), the A320 is>on the back burner. Apart from the MD-11 and NGX, they're>waiting on the upcomming AXP A320. They don't want to end up>with two different A320's and have us struggle to decide which>to get. From what I here, the AXP A320 is supposed to be>revolutionary as far as addon aircraft go since it will have>some independance from FS. Not to say that that PMDG can't>match or exceed their efforts.That's called marketing Ryan and they're quite good at it. What they're doing is no different from what we and others already do. When they say "independent from FS" they're referring to programming outside the bounds of the core simulation, which is something that's been done since the original 767PIC for FS2000. Programming custom autopilots, FMCs, engine performance models etc is all part of that. Our aircraft are very much "simulations within simulations" in the exact same way.Those of us on the team who saw AirSimmer's 320 at AVSIM back in November left quite impressed by the way.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>I suppose it's pretty down on the priority list, on top of>that, it will probably be exclusively for FSX as the MD 11. The MD-11 is dual platform FS9 and FSX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>The MD-11 is dual platform FS9 and FSX.Ryan Maziarz,Thanks for correcting me, This is great news since I'm planing on sticking with FS9 for as long as I can.RegardsOnurLTBA