Sign in to follow this  
Guest ariel-n

PMDG737NG fuel pumps lights question

Guest ariel-n

Hi, All:First of all, thank you all for your help understanding this GREAT bird.My question is about fuel pumps lights.I have the PMDG 737ng 600/700/800/900, and one thing I have notice is that no matter which procedure I use for the overhead panel power-up, the four lights over the aft & fwd fuel pump lever never go out, and they always indicate low pressure. I can continue with the overhead panel power-up and aircraft start-up even with the fuel pump low pressure indicator lights on. As a matter of fact, I can complete the flight without any problems. It just bothers me to fly with four red/orange lights on the overhead panel.I was able to look at some videos on youtube that shows the power-up procedures, and I can see that the lights turn off after the levers are turn on.I am wondering: Is my problem unique to me or are there other experiencing the same issue? Is there a way to fix this problem?Thanks in advance.Ariel

Do you have the generators online? The blue light above the gen switches should be off.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest ariel-n

Dan:Yes, I do. The "Transfer Bus OFF" & the "Source OFF" orange lights are OFF and the "APU gen OFF Bus" blue lights is OFF as well. The only blue lights that remain ON are the "Gen OFF Bus" lights above the GEN 1 & GEN 2 above the side switches on the bus transfer panel (as they should be since the engines are not running at this point).For your information, my procedure to that point on the overhead panel start-up is:Battery .................... ONStandby Power .......... ON (AUTO)Ground Power ........... ONAPU ........................ ONAPU Gen's ............... ONYaw Damper ............ ONFuel Pumps ............. ONI appreciate any help you can give me.ThanksAriel

Ariel,Just to rule out the obvious here. I can't remember anything like this being reported earlier. You are running on FS9? Unlimited fuel unchecked in FS? Fuel in tanks? FSUIPC latest version present in <%FS-root%>modules folder? NG patched to latest version? DO you have the download or CD versions of the NG?Let's go from there,

Guest ariel-n

Hi, Mats:Thanks for looking into it for me. These are plenty of questions, so let