Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Please join me in congratulating...

Capt. Robert S. RandazzoCongratulations and best wishes. Now take some well-deserved time to kick back, relax and forget about the grumbling.Awesome!dan davison

Congrats Robert... Dont forget your pogostick. :-yellow1

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Well done! That is quite an achievement! Just make sure when you turn up for your first flight that you have the REAL aircraft manuals with you, not the PMDG manuals, lol! Then again, I doubt it would matter given the quality of the PMDG simulation.That's all from me for now! :-outta

Robert,Excellent news, congratulations...now get away & celebrate with your family.Kind RegardsSteve Bell

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Well done mate!Good luck with it all and we all look forward to hearing about it soon!Wouldnt ask him many questions at the moment guys.. he would be doin some serious beer drinking!!!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Congratulation.I hope your experiences in a real 744 will go into an other service pack of 747X :D

Congratulations Captain! You have come a long way from those early PMDG days. I still have the original PMDG manual for PS1 on my bookshelf!All the best for the future.

Graeme Butler

Salute, Captain R.!! I'll wager you're a mind-weary, but happy man!> . . . Now, if you are ready to share the contents of those many>spiral notebooks- let's work on a mini type-rating course for>the really afflicted (gosh, gee, who could we be talking>about?)!>Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225And I'll second Carl's excellent notion!Cheers aye,-Jon

Congratulations!!!!When will he be given a key to the cockpit door? :(Cheers.Q> Ян

Congratulations Captain !The journey was arduous. The reward immensely satisfying.Salute!