Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

The 65 second minute

Guest Muppet22

I've spent about the last five hours flying around on Vatsim and I've been using the clock on my Dreamfleet 737 to keep track of time. When I started I set my FS clock and the system time to be the same, now the FS clock is 25 mins slow which is not particularly very good really :-)Is there a little program available that synchronizes system time and FS time or perhaps another way to ensure I get the regulation 60 secs per minute?!ThanksTom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

Tom,This has been mentioned before and I'm sure there is a fix but don't know what :-(I thought it was in FSUIPC but just looked at the docs and could find nothing relevant.Try a search in the forum archives for FS clock, or 'clock sync' or something similar or have a look in the FS2002 Tips forum.Good luck

There is a utility that synchs your FS clock to your system clock. I last saw it on the TCA web page, but I'd think it'd be here in the utils section for FS2002.

Guest Muppet22

Hi bothI found it on flightsim.com - fsclock.zipSeems to work well!Tom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

Greetings,All I could find over there is something called clock.zip and for some reason it doesn't happen to work at all on my system. Am I searching wrong, or are we talking about the same file?Thanks!P

Guest The Ancient Brit

I think and hope perhaps the Dreamfleet team might be on to something with their 65 second minute. I can

Tom,Can you check that file name please?I have searched using fsclock.zip in all sections at flightsim and the search turned up blank.I also tried searching for 'clock' in the text field and that also came back blank.Thanks

Guest Muppet22

Hi guysJust tried to log in to flightsim.com - gave up after 10 mins tho.I remember searching all file sections for 'clock' and the file is by Jose Olivera or something like that - a Spanish name definitely. If this fails - send me an e-mail to 767fleet@speedbirdonline.co.uk and I'll send you the file, it's only 24kb.Best rgdsTom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

Finally found it on the TCA web site Tom, thanks.Shame it only works at 1x sim rate :-(

Guest Muppet22

Great Vulcan! Glad u found it!Haha! I only ever use 1x anyway!Tom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

HiNot quiet. I'm Portuguese :) . The Program is clock.zip. I thought I upload it to AVSIM too. I'm finishing a new version that works on all the planes that I know about. I will also put it online with a new program called FSAcars.BTW check AIBridge and FSAuto. Maybe you will like them also.Jos

Guest Muppet22

Hi JoseMany thanks for creating such great programs - very handy! I also use AIBridge :-)Tom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

HiI just uploaded a new version to AVSIM. I forgot to say in the readme that the program ends when FS ends.Jos

Guest Muppet22

Thanks JoseTom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain