Sign in to follow this  
poody

Question about GF MCP PRO

Hi to all.I wnat to buy the GF MCP PRO & i want to use it for the PMDG 747-400 with FS2004.I look for hours at the PMDG/GF forum without success to find an answer.My question is , if i got the option for SPEED INT/ALT INT/pushing HDG selector with the GF MCP PRO?regards ,poody

Hi Poody,I have a GF MCP-Pro which I use with the PMDG 737 and FS9.I'd be happy to help with your question, but I just can't quite understand what it is you're wanting to know?If it helps, once you have the driver from PMDG, both the MCP-Pro, and also the EFIS if you have one, work flawlessly precisely like the 2D and VC's.CheersGraham McAllister

Hi Graham,I explain :I want to use it with the PMDG 744 , after take off i fly the SID at 8000ft & the ATC told me to climb to FL260 , i dial 26000 to the ALT MCP and push on the ALT knob ( at the PMDG 744 i can also push on the MCP SPEED/HDG knob)My question is if i got this option with the MCP PRO ?regards poody