Sign in to follow this  
engwerda

PMDG MD11 Youtube Video?

I would be very surprised if it was as Ryan said that that the MD11 was still in Alpha only a few days ago, in response to another post.Gerry

Just had a look. If it's a fake, it's a good one.Tim

For my money it is real otherwise why refer back to the PMDG website in the video description. So who on the design and/or test team is 39 and lives in the USA?? :-outta

With all of us clamoring for any information whatsoever on the MD-11 here, I do not think that PMDG would "leak" information elsewhere first. After all, this forum is the PRIMARY link for the company and its clients and to dissemenate official information elsewhere would be unthinkable! This has to be a unauthorized release- but I do agree it looks as though the author has access to the real thing somehow.........Ryan, could you take a look and advise us please? Thanks!

Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest HARthemightypirate

I doubt it is a fake.The cockpit seems far to realistic for a fake.In other words, it looks amazing. Even when the project is still in alpha phase.Greetz,Ronald de HaanSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Two words back at ya: Looks amazing. :9

Ryan:If I understand correctly.....two words back- honor and loyalty.Despite the risk of sounding self-absorbed, surely this forum contains some of the very core of your clientle? Perhaps next time you all could consider a release here, as well as the broader world-wide market of You Tube? They are bigger I grant you, but I promise you we are uniquely interested in your company's product line.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Yeah the lighting thing is just amazing, you guys won't believe it when you see it - works on the 2D panel too. It looks like you're actually turning the lights up, no more preset levels of lighting like on our older stuff.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Yeah the lighting thing is just amazing, you guys won't>believe it when you see it - works on the 2D panel too. It>looks like you're actually turning the lights up, no more>preset levels of lighting like on our older stuff.Any chance this will be incorporated in the 744x in a update?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

>Despite the risk of sounding self-absorbed, surely this forum>contains some of the very core of your clientle? Perhaps next>time you all could consider a release here, as well as the>broader world-wide market of You Tube? They are bigger I>grant you, but I promise you we are uniquely interested in>your company's product line.While I do agree with you, I actually loved finding out about it this way. Just very unexpected, and I didn't actually expect the video to be real when I saw the thread. Then looking at it, and seeing Ryan's post on the subject, well it was like Christmas.

I'm just curious - has anything this company has ever done fully satisfied some of you? This is a cute little teaser, viral marketing is an "in" thing, someone decided on a whim to post this video on You Tube, and almost immediately several of you are once again jumping down our throats upset that we didn't conform to your preconcieved notions of what we should be doing.It's getting very old and this isn't the first time I've said it.I should have just left you all guessing as to whether it was real, sheesh.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com