engwerda

PMDG MD11 Youtube Video?

That looks great guys! Well done!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Mike Hamlin

I must say that that the VC looks absolutely awesome, and in my opinion it's a pleasant surprise to see such a sneaky peek considering PMDG's policy on pre-release info in the past. In spite of what some of the naysayers might say Ryan, some of us appreciate the release of the video.Cheers, and keep up the good work. :-beerchug Mike

Guest aarskringspier

>I'm just curious - has anything this company has ever done>fully satisfied some of you? >>This is a cute little teaser, viral marketing is an "in">thing, someone decided on a whim to post this video on You>Tube, and almost immediately several of you are once again>jumping down our throats upset that we didn't conform to your>preconcieved notions of what we should be doing.>>It's getting very old and this isn't the first time I've said>it.>>I should have just left you all guessing as to whether it was>real, sheesh.Ryan,Remember there are people who moan about everything simply because they can. Yall should know by now the vast majority enjoy your work and are glad youre here.

Guest sunbear

It looks just as good as the NG lighting. The only thing the NG did not have was the variable intensity. The NG still rules. Just my 2 cents.Regards,jack

Just my two words....................OOOOOOOOOOOHHH MATE!Edit; another two..........CAN'T WAIT ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Yeah the lighting thing is just amazing, you guys won't>believe it when you see it - works on the 2D panel too. It>looks like you're actually turning the lights up, no more>preset levels of lighting like on our older stuff.It works in the 2D panel too? That's great to hear. :) I never have quite grasped onto the whole virtual cockpit thing like others, so I'm still using my trusty 2D panels. Well was, since I haven't flown for awhile.Also, Ryan, I'm sorry if my post came out the wrong way. I was just saying I understand what Carl was getting at, and while I do agree with him somewhat, I do love how you guys did this. Although the next time it won't be quite as much of a surprise, it's still going to be exciting.

>I'm just curious - has anything this company has ever done>fully satisfied some of you? >>This is a cute little teaser, viral marketing is an "in">thing, someone decided on a whim to post this video on You>Tube, and almost immediately several of you are once again>jumping down our throats upset that we didn't conform to your>preconcieved notions of what we should be doing.>>It's getting very old and this isn't the first time I've said>it.>>I should have just left you all guessing as to whether it was>real, sheesh.Ryan:I would hope from our many conversations, both public and private, you would understand that I am a fan- both of your company and it's product line. Therefore, yes, there are a LOT of things this company has done to satisfy me. Jumping- down anyone or anything is not what was intended.I realized that my first post might be construed as overly critical, and therefore followed it up with a second, more lighthearted one, to clarify that while I was not pleased with the way the information was released (a simultanous anouncement here would have been more appropriate in my opinion)- I was indeed happy that progress was made, and thrilled with the quality of the pending release.I quite understand your point and shall keep it in mind for the future, and in turn do hope you ponder ever so slightly on mine.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Great work Ryan. Couldn't care less where I heard about it first.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Nice vid!Looks really amazing and way better then preset lightning steps.Could you confirm that this is also a FS9 feature?Most of the previews are FSX and i would love to see some previews also showing the MD11 in FS9 :).Keep up the work guys!I know it's gonna be a beast to fly when she comes out :D!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Guest aarskringspier

I dont think FS9 allows lighting transition like that.

A new video just showed up on youtube claiming to be showing the lighting in the VC on the MD11. Is this an official video? Username is PMDGMD11 but he apparently just joined today, so not sure if this is a legitimate video? I would think if it was it would have been announced here. It does look pretty good though, assuming it is what it says it is!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Captains,This was a rather improptu video but I'm glad you found it. We'd definitely like to share more with you in this way. Sometimes a video says a lot more than reading through a long paragraph explaining the mundain functioning of something as simple as lighting control. Stay tuned!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest SkullxBones

Next time, a daytime video please. I can't see half the things you guys are talking about with my old monitor.Jeff P.

Hi,The lighting and the vc looks stunning.. i really hope she will be released soon! I dont want to wait longer!!Martijn D..

This Video was very interesting to look at and i most enjoyed seeing the VCockpit at last and can't wait to do my first landing in the VCockpit when it is released which I want to be soon but I'm a patient person and would much rather have a fully tested Product then have it released as just a tested product and what from what I here the developers are very thorough at this.Signature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size