Sign in to follow this  

Paul Golding MD80-87 panel fixes

Ok Here we go again. Who knows where the 2002 fixes are for the Md-80/87 panels by P Golding? I know they are unauthorized or non distributed maybe but unless someone has a better panel to recommend for 2002 I really prefer his. I downloaded the AP fix for the MD 80 from the italian website but wasn't really impressed. It still shuts down and falls out of the sky if I accidentally open the overhead. Any thing on the MD 87 to get Ap to work Flaps etc? Paul you out there anywhere? An update of your activities would be nice. I know you have a life -I don't expect an update of your old files but maybe some direction eh? Best WishesSteveCome fly Hawaii!

I'd like to have this panel again as well. Till then the T-38 from FSD has been muey bueno festiva! It is fun to chase the AI with it and watch them follow the ILS like salmon swimming up stream.Neal

I am with you guys on this one. Those are the two best freeware panels I have ever used in FS. I cant use them in 02 and would really love a fix.DAVID C. FREEMANCONTINENTAL VIRTUAL AIRLINESHouston

Sadly, you're right, some gauges from 2k no longer work in 2k2 and although a few have come up with work arounds, the only fix will be new gauges :-(So if anyone knows of a friendly gauge programmer that would like to help, get them to mail me and I'll do the update.What have I been up to?In a few weeks you'll see previews of the aircraft at least (no, not built by me :-) )All the best,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg