Sign in to follow this  
Holclo

Keyboard Assignments

In the PMDG 737 I understand that some functions can be assigned to keypresses from within the MSFS Key Assignments. Is there a list of which functions of the PMDG are assignable this way or is it simply a matter of trial and error. I am aware that all Overhead switches can only be accessed through Key2Mouse -but the window has to be open for that to work. As a newbie cockpit builder -what a pity PMDG 737 is produced this way ( and gratitude to Key2Mouse). I am sure PMDG would open up a substantial market if this problem was fixed.Bill

Bill,In the PMDG Options menu you should have the PMDG Keyboard Assignments. That'll show the functions you can assign to keys.And I could only agree with you. Please keep in mind though that this was the first aircraft PMDG produced for MSFS and it was done some four years ago.I have been planning a simpit for a few years now and would not go with PMDG. I would choose Project Magenta and a good aircraft model file for that.Hope it helps,

Thanks Matt. There are other actions assignable from within MSFS as well as the menu ones. It is these extras I am after, for example you can assign Taxi Lights, Strobe Lights,Landing Lights,Panel Lights, opening Doors and releasing Stairways (where modelled). Just wondering if anyone had a full list.Bill