Sign in to follow this  
Guest jos_zwa

flap is always pointing down PMDG747X

Guest jos_zwa

Captains,I seems to have a bit of a problem with my new PMDG 747X wings. If i select a wing view (right of left doesn't matter) it seems that the outer part of the flap is always pointing down on both wings. I discovered that there is also a problem when i lower the flaps. Some part's of the flaps doesn't move at al! See the pictures below. Is this a common problem and does someone knows a fix for this?http://www.joszwaneveld.nl/stuff/wing1.jpghttp://www.joszwaneveld.nl/stuff/wing2.jpg

Jos ???Try FSX Settings > Display > Graphics and under Global Options select Advanced animations ON.Regards,Harry

Guest jos_zwa

>Jos ???>>Try FSX Settings > Display > Graphics and under Global Options>select Advanced animations ON.>>Regards,>Harry>>>thnx man! that worked for me!

Hi all !I encountered the same issue, extended slats were no more visible and ailerons remained in lower position (stick neutral on Eicas, not moving !). Always checking flight controls while taxiing before TO.Thanks Harry, setting Advance animations to ON solves this issue !Regards, and good flights !Romain.

Hallo Romain,First of all, welcome to the forum.Nice to see a "first post" according the PMDG Forum Rules.Glad your flight controls check is working properly now.Happy Landings,Harry