Sign in to follow this  

Emma Field - this cannot be right!

Guest gasebah

Has anyone experienced this so far?All the rest of the textures look fine.Alex

Guest gasebah

These textures seem to behave the wrong way. Hi res when u r far away. Low res when u come near them.Alex

boy that looks like crap man :(nw1.gifTim Quayle Northwest Virtual Airlines et al - MSP

Guest gasebah

Well,I narowed it down. The problem only occurs in summer. Spring and winter is fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled- same prob. I downloaded the file once again, and reinstalled - same prob.By the way the sound level should be different outside and inside the plane. They found out after start of sales. They will adress the problem.This will be the last LAgo problem that I have bought. Because I really hate when paying customers are used as beta testers. And this is not the first time.Alex

I'm having a personal problem with this effort from Lago, mostly because I live in the Seattle area, and I love to design realism into my home area. While this project promises to break open new territory of design techniques, it annoys me that an entire team of Europeans chose to place their fiction right in my back yard. I would have probably bought it if they had put it somewhere else. If they wanted to fictionalize the world, why the heck didn't they do it in THEIR own back yard. Probably cuz no one really wants a fiction airport in their own area.Imagine making a world wide publisized release of EMMA field and putting it intentionally within 10 miles of Elma Municipal. When they had the whole world to choose from. Sheesh.B

Guest gasebah

LOL. Rumours are their next project will be Seattle "Ronald Reagan Intl." It will be one of the three largest airports worldwide.Alex

Guest gasebah

I forgot to say that the promised winch for sailplanes is not included as it did not work as it was supposed to. You notice it once you read teir readme.Alex

>These textures seem to behave the wrong way. Hi res when u r >far away. Low res when u come near them. That is a really strange effect, one that we have not seen before (certainly not in our rather extensive beta test). And as there have been several hundred downloads this night an did not see other reports like this, we have to assume it is something special to your machine.Does not mean it is not a problem and something we have to solve (if only because it really puzzles me..). Can you tell me the kind of graphics card and the driver you are using?Btw, the installer we make will automatically test the files when they are installed, so it is impossible for the installer to complete the installation when the files are either incorrect or not installed correct. No need to download and install again if you have these kinds of problems.Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest gasebah

Yeah, well I am sorry I overreacted. I was simply p... because I was very anxious to see the scenery and then this. Apart from that (in spring, and winter) it is really great and innovative stuff.Please accept my apologies.Alex

>I'm having a personal problem with this effort from Lago, >mostly because I live in the Seattle area, and I love to :-) Sorry for that. It was VERY complex to find a locations that was suited. We choose this location because it is close to both civilized world and to great wild country (as you should know). We did take great care not to place it where it would interfere with other airports or approaches.Mathijs KokLAGO

>Yeah, well I am sorry I overreacted. I was simply p... >because I was very anxious to see the scenery and then this. >Apart from that (in spring, and winter) it is really great >and innovative stuff. >Please accept my apologies. No problem, we'll get it sorted out... If only I had some idea where to start looking... Mmmm..Mathijs

Guest gasebah

Hi y'allthis is one of the most embarassing moments in my Life.I have to express my deepest apologies to the guys at LAGO.The crappy textures were not even from their scenery, but from another payware scenery that installed those textures in the scenerydb/worl/texture folder where they messed things up.Having a backup of all the default stuff it was easy for me to go back. I have no problems with this fantastic scenery since then (o.k. I think the additional sound effects are way too loud, I have frogs sitting on the co-pilot's seat :-)).The guys at LAGO did a fast and very good job in helping me to sort things out.Thx again and I am sorry for my rude words.Alex

What was the offending scenery so we all dont have the issue - as I have seen those too and they disappeared after I reinstalledRichard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director