Sign in to follow this  

What do you fly in the real world?

Guest nirvana

military pilot, austrian airforce, saab j-35oe "draken" and from next year on, eurofighter.joking! :-hah :-hah i'll start my training in winter at graz-thalerhof! :-cool :-wave==========================> peter

Hi Kurt,Who's F-50 did you fly jumpseat on? How would rate the one for FS2002?Thanks,Bruce.

Cessna 150, 152, and whatever else my instructor will let me fly, im trying to get in the commanche :-)

Guest ScottPilot

As a flight instrcutor & ATP in the real aviation world, I have flown MANY different types of airplanes. Cessna 150/152/172/172RG/172XP/182/182RG/421's/Conquest 1/Citation 1 & 2Piper Tomahawk, Cherokees, Archer, SeminoleBeech Bonanza, Sundowner, King Air 350Mooney 501Desault Falcon 20 (DA20)BA3100 - JetstreamTotal Time = 6000+ hoursJet time = 2500+ hoursCFI/CFII Time = 1800+ hours

Guest Reddog

PPL, not current, 500 hrs in the log book and another 50 to 75hrs not logged in my friends PA28. Trained in C150's, checked out in C172, Grumman Cheeta,PA28, Warrior, partners for a while in a 1946 Ercoupe, and owned a hombuilt Biplane (Scamp) for a while.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/596406.jpgUSMC Retired

Hello, I hold my commerical ATPL, with the A320 type certificate. I am at around 2,500 hours between the Airbus A320-200/Airbus A321-200. I am away to the airport soon for my flight out to Tenerife today and back again so that's roughly another eight-nine hours for myself. ThanksJulie ScottA320 CaptainUK Charter Airline

Over 12,000 hours total time here. Civilian trained to Multiengine instrument plus commercial and CFII. Went to the Navy and flew several types and instructed. Have over 2,000 hours in tactical jet types including the A-4, A-7E, And F-18A/B/C. Several other military types thrown in here and there also...F-16 and F-5F. 253 Carrier arrestments, close to half at night aboard several US Carriers. USS Nimitz, USS America, and a few others. Currently flying for Delta Air Lines on the Boeing 757/767. We fly all types domestically here. 767-200/300/ER. I have flown the 727 and also the MD-88. I love my job and sometimes can't believe I actually get paid for this:)Jim "Hornit" Campisi

Hi WillGoing for my first lesson this Saturday at Shoreham ! I have white knuckles already although the weather doesn't look as if it will be too great to even get off the ground :(Cheers

Lets see, what will I admit to flying....Shorts 3-30/3-60 a bit over 1200 hours PIC plus check airman(part 135) in type. 130 hours SICCessna Caravan about 900 PICC-401,402,411(!), 414, 421, and 441And this fall I start a job as a Captain on Convair 240 and 580's. Those two are definatly a world apart! Ive got about 15 hours SIC in a CV-600(you wont find many of those left....)When I was going through flightschool I was an FBO shift supervisor. I got to fly some pretty cool and different airplanes like a Fouga Migaster(I KNOW thats spelled wrong!), T-28, T-34, Yak-52, Extra 300, Lear 23/24, Hawker 1A/3A, Lockheed Jetstar, Beechjet, Aerostar, Metroliner, Citation 500(serial #1!).My goal is to fly for UPS, but im planning to get lost in this Convair job for a few years!!

Boeing 707,727,757,767,Airbus A300-600, Lockheed C-141, C-5Cherokee - all seriesCessna 150,172,182Thorp T-211 SkySkooterBeech BonanzaMooney 201etc.Currently 757/767, T-211, Cherokee 181