Sign in to follow this  
Guest jumbojock

Reinstalling 747-400 QotS

Guest jumbojock

Just a quick question. Have just rebuilt my PC after 3 years and FS2004 is humming along nicely. I even get decent frame rates in FSX now. I had bought 747-400 QotS in Oct 05 for FS9 and reinstalled it maybe twice in the interim when I changed certain components. However, I tried accessing the url on my order and I get the message How do I go about reinstalling the excellent product? I've tried contacting PMDG by email with no luck - yes, I've checked my spam folder and there's nothing there either.All the bestjj

Guest jumbojock

Sorry, just found the Please Read This bit. Will sign.David Robertson

David,Spam is collected in several instances on the internet. If you didn't get an automated response when emailing support the channels are not clear. Try an web base email account like yahoo, hotmail, gmail or similar.If you didn't backup the installer when you downloaded it you need to purchase the extended download service which will give you access to the installer on the PMDG server.Hope it helps,

Guest jumbojock

Thanks Mats. Purchased the latter and all working well again.All the bestDavid Robertson