Sign in to follow this  
Guest kittie

PMDG-As real as it gets!

Guest kittie

I have a new video that I've posted on Youtube. It's kind of been something I've wanted to produce for a while but just never got too. Over the March break I was able to worked on it. I wanted to use the equipment at work to produce a short video of me flying the PMDG 747 on flight sim. Oh and the reason for the widescreen look is, that is what I see when I'm flying. For all you 2d screen flyers, this is why I fly in VC all the time. I Hope you enjoy it. I had to break it down to two parts as Youtube does not allow video's over 10min. The whole thing is 10 min 37 sec and 6 frames. Part 1

Part2

Guest kittie

Thank you.I forgot to sign with my name in my post. opps. But it is in the video. lolErica Benedikty

Erica,Very professional and interesting.Can you tell me what software in addition to PMDG you were using?Many thanks, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Guest kittie

All the usually software!Active Sky, Ultimate Terrian USA, Fly Tampa SFO and Blue Print Simulations for KMSP oh and of course FS Passengers. Then recorded with Fraps and edited with Final Cut Pro.Erica

Guest kittie

I'm glad you guys like it. Someday soon I hope to make one of the MD11 or the new PMDG737 when they come out.:-wave