Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

MD-11 (Ridiculous.., very ridiculous request)

Guest sunbear

I would like to help PMDG financially if need be in the development of the MD-11 by requesting that they sell the 'Alpha stage' aircraft as is for X Euro's (to be determined by them) and let us the customer have access to it. Upon completion of the project, I would then pay the asking price (again determined by PMDG) for the finished product. It would be understood from the beginning that there would be (no whining or criticism directed to PMDG if the product did not perform to your expectations, because you would have very few to begin with, but, you would at least have what they have and probably be very happy with it.Yes, I would be paying more for it in the end, however, PMDG would also be benefiting from such a transaction and at this point in time, I wouldn't mind paying double for it. Just crazy food for thought.....Sorry...OK, OK I know it's ridiculous & I'm now ready to be flamed:):) Regards,jack

Guest WEA-JHD

Seems like you have too much money on your hands, because i doubt PMDG will let this happen at all and even if they agreed i think the price would be pretty steep to put it mildly :)

OK, just a thought, like yours ...What if that "alpfa-stage" harms your system so bad (with loss of data and damaged hardware) ?Will you then ask PMDG to refund for a new system ?I don't think they will even think about it (selling the alpha-stage), as they have always said they sell quality for a reasenable price...Indeed, very ridiculous request :(

Why would anyone want to buy an unfinished product?

LOL.We're not going to be selling alphas, betas or anything other than a finished product. The reason it's not released yet is because we're making the aircraft we want to make, functional and complete. There's more than just money behind it, it represents us as a company and as individuals and we don't want anything other than the best we can do up for sale... Hopefully that's understandable. :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Cool vid...She looks ready to roll to me :-)Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

i must say PMDG has a brand image is like comparing BMW to Kia Motors, yes PMDG do have a great brand image because the quality of their products is simply outstanding!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

>But we can give you a small taste :)>>Just uploaded a tiny new vid...>>

>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgThnx for the upload Vin!Looks awesome!But i would like to see the next vid taken in FS9 if you don't mind :).We've got a glimpse of the FSX version,it would be great to see the FS9 version too in one of those clips :).Hope you will consider this!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

>But we can give you a small taste :)>>Just uploaded a tiny new vid...WWOOOooowwww!!! FINALLY something to see. I've been vaiting for this moment for soo long.And the VC panel lighting video.............brilliant!!And now I need a new keyboard, unless the old one can recover from to much saliva.So, she's in BETA now, I gather??Golli.

>So, she's in BETA now, I gather??No, not quite yet. But when she is, she'll be the most advanced first BETA build PMDG ever had.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Looks Great, Sounds Great!!!!! Sounds almost like some video games from the 80's. I kept waiting for Pac-man to go across the Screen.:-ufo2 Jonathan

Looks and sounds truly great!I have a question though and even though the product is still in developement, I hope there could be some answer to this: Will the virtual cockpit frame rates be at least the same, or possibly better than in the 747-400X? These days the virtual cockpit is the only way to fly to many of us, so it would be great to have a smooth flight in FSX with it. :)

just wondering, whats that alarm just before the fire warning test and after the test when the maintenance crew clicked that panel on the upper left?