Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

Cabin lighting

Guest zanadu6365

Allo all.I did a search and went through 7 pages anddidn't see this question asked.Is there a way to turn the cabin lighting off?I mean the cabin, not the cockpit. It is really bothersom to try and enjoy a night flight with the cabin lights on. you can hardly see out the windows.when I say cabin I mean where the passengers sit.Oh this is for the 737. I have the 737 suite and havethe 600-700 model update installed as well.I can turn on the flood lights off and onin the cockpit but the rest of the plane remains flooded no matter what. it is very anoying.Thanks for the help (if I get any)

David,First an advice. Do not manually search through this forum. Use the advanced search. There are hundred of thousands of posts in this forum alone and you need to use the tools you got to your disposal here.Now. And beware I have my tounge-in-cheek mode on. There is no possibility to turn off the cabin lights. This aircraft is meant to be flown from the flight deck. If we catch you sleeping in the first class seat again you will be grounded.Cheers,

Guest zanadu6365

"First an advice. Do not manually search through this forum.Use the advanced search"I did and it came up with 7 pages and thats what I went through. :0)"This aircraft is meant to be flown from the flight deck. If we catch you sleeping in the first class seat again you will be grounded."Hey I thought thats what the dual approach was all about!so I could go take a nap! lol.And thanks for the reply.