Sign in to follow this  
Guest avroanson

Instructions for using cargo loaders in 747F

Guest avroanson

hi, Would you please point me in the right direction for instructions to operate the loading of cargo in 747F.I have the instructions for opening cargo doors but not loading crates. Thank you. Alan

Alan,Animation of loading crates is not supported. You can however call up loaders for every open door. Look in the Key assignments list under the PMDG menu. You need to assign keys as I think they default to none.Hope it helps,

Guest avroanson

Thanks Mats, I was certain that one could actually load the a/c and there was a window that came up indicating the weight of the containers and how much was loaded. I am probably thinking of some other a/c. Thanks for your interest. Alan

Alan,Oh, you mean the Load Manager! This is an external program you run to configure payload and fuel. Well it should be available as an icon on your desktop or you should be able to find it through the Start menu under PMDG Simulations. If everything else fails you can always find it using Windows Explorer and looking in the folder %FS-root%PMDG. The file is called LoadManager..something.exe deopending on version of FS and version of the 744.Hope it helps,

Guest avroanson

Hi Mats, Forgive me wasting your time! My under-carriage is week,my FMC is not what it was,my engine was used in the original Wright brothers Flyer. The instructions I was looking for were for Captain Sim 757 freighter,nothing to do with PMDG 747 Cargo.Mind you it would be rather nice to have that facility in that program. Best wishes for a pleasant Easter Alan{avroanson} Even my username is well out of date. :-8